|Tuition & Fees for 2023-2024||Amount|
|Application Fee (Non Refundable)|
(Includes MAP & Writing Assessment)
|Elementary School (3rd – 5th) (Annually)||$4,990/yr|
|Middle School (6th – 8th) (Annually)||$4,990/yr|
|High School (9th – 12th) (Annually)||$5,990/yr|
* Non Refundable Application Fee due once Application is submitted.
* Full Annual Tuition Fee amount is due once student accepted.
* A non-refundable Tuition deposit equal to one month’s tuition Fee is due up-front
* Monthly Payment Plan Available:
Elementary School (3rd-5th Grades) = $499/month for 11 months
Middle School (6th – 8th Grades) = $499/month for 11 months
High School (9th – 12th Grades) = $550/month for 11 months
* Once application has been submitted, fees must be paid for approval process to begin.
* All fees are in U.S. dollars.
* The Academic Year Constitutes August – June Enrollment.
* The Summer month (July) fee of $550 will be charged separately if additional time is needed by a student to complete their Academic Program.
Online course content
Teacher support (Daily Online 1:1 Teachers)
Individualized Learning Plans
Academic Coaching support (grades 3–12)
Comprehensive College and Career Counseling with Certified College Counselors (grades 7-12)
SAT/ACT asynchronous test prep program
Report cards provided at the end of each semester
Diploma upon graduation with Unique Graduation Ceremony
MAP diagnostic Test
New and returning student orientation and on-boarding
Unique Life Skills Capstone Class (grades 9–12)
|Other Fees for 2021-2022||Amount|
|Individual Course Fee (Semester) / Credit Recovery||$390|
|PSAT, SAT, ACT, and AP exams are the responsibility of the student. The cost depends on the exam.||Depends on exam|
|Re-Registration Fee (per student)||$100|