Why partner with ALA?
- Are you a traditional school wanting to offer online courses to your students?
- Your students/families require flexibility due to travel, athletics, health circumstances, or other reasons?
- Is your school limited by resources to offer up to 12th grade?
- Your students need self-paced option to make up missed work or recover credits?
- Is your school outside the United States, and would like to offer American High School Diploma to your students?
ALA can help your school meet these requirements
American Leadership Academy offers 3-12th grades Online, and the opportunity to obtain an American High School Diploma from anywhere in the world, to all students with these advantages:
- Obtain a diploma from the comfort of your own home or country, without needing to travel to the United States
- American University entrance exams (SAT, ACT) preparation, and university application/acceptance guidance
- Advantage of USA High School Diploma when applying to jobs at multinational companies anywhere
Benefits for your School to Partner with ALA
- ALA can customize to your school’s needs
- ALA can issue the diploma or re-brand the course work to enable your school to issue the diploma by your state, country, institution
- Allow students for acceleration, credit recovery for individual coursework
- Provide a dual degree with your institution and ALA High School Diploma by completion of 8 core credits & coursework from ALA
ALA Partnership & Integration Options
- Complete 3-12 Grades
- Entire Elementary/Middle/High School Experience
- Partial – ALA Core Courses only
- By Grade Level/Year
- By Course
- Customize to your School’s Needs
Connect with ALA Partners Program Team today to discuss next steps!
Send email to: email@example.com