Welcome to American Leadership Academy!
ALA School is Cognia Accredited
- New families interested in the school can register by clicking here.
- Once a new family registers and confirms their email, they will receive an email with a link to Admissions Portal to complete their student’s admission application.
- Applicants must submit the required application fees.
- Speak to an Admissions Advisor if necessary:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 972-900-0132
Additional documents to be submitted and/or completed are:
- Birth Certificate of student
- Previous Academic records of student (documents must be attested/notarized for international students)
- ID of Parent(s)
- ALA Admissions Assessments (Measure of Academic Progress)
- Writing Assessment (provided by ALA)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (non-relatives) – Required only with Scholarship Application
- Interview with ALA Administration for students and parents
Students are required to take an entrance assessment upon admission to ALA. Based on the Measure of Academic Progress (MAP) diagnostic assessment, students will be placed in the appropriate English, Math and Science classes based on their level.
If students perform at their grade level, they will commence with their corresponding courses. Otherwise, they will be required to take courses at their assessed level and then continue with their grade level courses.